Sunday, December 16, 2007
  Happy Holidays!
  I photographed my last wedding of the year yesterday and it was a lovely end to a fantastic season. I know Sovirya & Sophyrun were stressed out throughout parts of the wedding - but it was incredibly endearing to see Sophyrun running around trying to make sure everything was going to happen as planned.

I felt it was a fitting coincidence that my last wedding of the year would take place at Stauffer Chapel where my first wedding this year took place.

At the end of the night, Sovirya tossed the garter and Sophyrun the bouquet - and everyone let loose. It was wonderful to be a part of! (More of their photographs to come.)

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Zenia at 10:24 AM - 0 comments


0 Comments:
Post a Comment