Tuesday, May 22, 2007
  Sneak Preview: Nichole and Matt's Wedding! (Click on thumbnail)
  Yesterday I photographed Nichole and Matt's wedding. I met them way back in February when I did their engagement session so it was really nice to see them again.

I have to give props to Matt and the other grooms that I have met so far because after they get dressed (which usually ranges from 30 seconds to five minutes) - they make sure everything is perfect for their future wives.

In any case, here is a photograph from yesterday's wedding AND the introduction of my new image-viewing system for my blog. Click on the thumbnail!

Labels:

 
posted by Zenia at 9:39 AM - 1 comments


1 Comments:
  • At May 30, 2007 at 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wonderful wedding, can't wait to see pics. zenia, you were just wonderful, everytime i took a pic you were there before me. my daughter made a great choice in your work, loved the engagement photos. thanks again.

     
Post a Comment